Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Forbidden Love





I met someone few years ago
Nice, simple and sweet
Hi, hello and bye and that's it
That's how we start and end each day

When i left the place
I thought of still have a lil conversation with him
But our roads may seem to be different
And for a lil while I havent seen any shadow of him

But life may be playful
I didnt have my luck so i went back
I forgot about him already
But with a simple hi, our paths have crossed again

Everything just had its connection for our way to meet again
And without us knowing
We look forward each day of doing the simple routine of hi, hello and bye
But it was never spoken out that we look forward to it
We're just letting things happen

Days, months have passed by and we haven't noticed that we're beginning to fall
It was one afternoon that we got to burn the phone lines
It was a different conversation this time
Every word has its meaning and every second is counting same with my heartbeat and with every smile I have in my face

And one day, it was just like a dream
I personally can't believe we're in each others arms
I could do anything i want with him
Both of us couldn't believe it was real...

What we had was a precious memory....
A moment both of us wouldn't forget
Both of us wished it will never end
But sadly it does....

And now, I just wish he will never forget me
I wish he will continue loving me silently if what we have is really not meant to be
But i just hope and pray that if things like this have a chance
HE will guide us the way to cross each others road again... and this time, things are right and precious memory will be forever.

1 comment: